Little Keswick School is seeking a (state licensed) R.N. to provide basic nursing care for our students, Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Little Keswick School is a therapeutic special-education boarding school serving boys between the ages of 9 and 17 with complex emotional, cognitive, developmental and learning challenges. The school has both a national and international reputation in providing the best practices available in helping students achieve success for themselves and their families. A more complete employment packet is available upon request. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this position. Salary $55,000 - $65,000 based on experience.
Here is a link to an aerial video tour of our beautiful campus that highlights the smaller, community-oriented layout of our grounds:
• Provide medical care, minor or emergency, to students according to policy and serve as a health-mentor for students.
• Transport students to doctor appointments, and monitor students in the infirmary.
• Review and maintain student health records, ensuring all components of required school records and forms are completed.
• Maintain regular contact with faculty and administration.
• Develop, understand and enforce the rules of the residential facility with the goal to teach the students healthy habits and skills to become responsible young adults.
• Desire to work with adolescents in a family and community-oriented environment.
• Valid professional VA state license and valid Virginia Driver’s License.
• Ability to exercise excellent judgment and maintain confidentiality.
• Successful completion of a required background check.
• Ability to make independent decisions.
• Computer record-keeping and communication skills. Full benefits are provided, as well as all meals while on campus.
• relevant: 2 years (Required)
• Bachelor's (Required)
• R.N. (Required)
Contact: Marc Columbus
P.O. Box 24
Keswick, VA 22947
Phone: 434-295-0457, Fax: 434-977-1892
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Web:www.littlekeswickschool.net
$55,000 to $65,000 based on experience