We are hiring for a qualified civilian Nurse Practitioner (NP) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Brooke Army Medical Center (BAMC) in Fort Sam Houston in Texas.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, 6:00am – 8:00pm
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, life coverage and medical malpractice covered
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Master's degree in nursing
• Education: Graduate from an academic program, within the nursing specialty field of study that is accredited by a regional or national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, Certified in the specialty required by the TO as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner in one of the fifty states.
• Experience: A minimum of one year experience within the past three years practicing as a NP in an appropriate area of family practice/primary care
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.