Clipboard Health is looking for a qualified CNA to join our team. Please, see below or benefits and indicated the location you would like to work with us around Los Angeles.
The Certified Nursing Assistant(CNA) supervises staff and oversees patient care in accordance with standards of care and practice and applicable state/federal regulations. Follows established facility policies and procedures while providing and coordinating resident care with other facility personnel.
BENEFITS OF PER-DIEM CNA WORK WITH CLIPBOARD HEALTH:
-Flexible work schedule: You choose when and where you want to work. You'll be able to make your own schedule and choose the shifts that work best for you, and you can work a full schedule or a few shifts here and there -- totally up to you.
- We also partner with DailyPay so you can get paid ASAP every shift is verified.
-Competitive hourly salary! A CNA can make around $18 to $27 per hour, due to bonus for working on double shift and/or at national holidays, OT hours and a $5 hazard pay increase if you decide to work at couple of designed Covid positive facilities.
-Manage your shifts on your phone with our app.
-We have work for our nurses at multiple areas of around Phoenix (Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert and much more!)
The best deserve the best. Your nursing experience can get you job benefits for a lifetime.
At Clipboard Health, we see the way current nursing agencies work - and we'll do you one better. By applying to Clipboard, you have a shot at becoming one of the most prestigious nurses and health care workers in the industry and can rack up these benefits:
- Freedom for life: choose where and when you work to get you the most of this world
- Prosperity for life: get competitive pay that's ahead of its time as soon as you finish a shift
- Prestige for life: a gold-label reputation as part of the best
- Friends for life: work with your best friend and meet others who motivate you through thick and thin
- Support for life: book your shift with the tap of an app and 24/7 assistance
- Growth for life: top-tier info and learning resources to get you ahead of the game
Once you're in, you're part of the club for life. Experience loving your career in a way that your childhood dreams have never imagined.
-Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an CNA in the state of Arizona.
-Experience in Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation/Assisted Living facilities preferred. Only 1 month experience required .
-*TB Test from the last 12 months
-*Physical from the last 12 months
*if you don't have the documentation, we can pay the appointment for you for free*