We are hiring for a qualified Ophthalmology Technician to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.
• Status: Full-Time, Monday - Friday
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan
The Ophthalmology Technician must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Certificate; Complete an ophthalmology technician or an optometric technician course
• Experience One year of experience as an Ophthalmic Technician/Technologist after graduation.
•Board Certification: Possess and maintain current certification as a Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA) or Certified Ophthalmic Technician (COT) or Certified Ophthalmic Medical Technologist (COMT) by the Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology or a completed a formal ophthalmic training program of the United Stated Armed Forces
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.