We are offering a rewarding opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner (NP) to join our team of talented professionals in Amherst, MA supporting our Veterans Benefits Administration Medical Disability Examination (VBA MDE).
Benefits for Nurse Practitioner (NP):
• Status: PRN, 2-4 times a month
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) must have the following qualifications:
• Provider must meet the qualifications to practice as a NP/PA
• Current license in the State you will be practicing in
• Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus, but not required
**Positions like this are available across the U.S. with Per Diem, PRN, Part-Time, and Full-Time options available. Most locations are scheduled Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, while we do have a few with evening and weekend options
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.