Working in the healthcare industry is an incredibly rewarding profession and the opportunity we have available will bring you joy to both your wallet and psyche. Reputable non-profit whose focus is offering healthcare, education and human services to individuals and families is seeking a LPN to be a part of their Health Center and Covid Testing Team.
Increased volume of business due to Covid.
1. Swab and collect Covid-19 samples
2. Set up, process and perform laboratory tests
3. Prepare exam room for next patient and physician needs
4. Retrieve laboratory and other test results and submit for review
5. Education patient and family about relevant community resources
6. Oversee Covid-19 operations at site
7. Process specimens for area reference laboratories, process lab requisitions and maintain lab log
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing program
2. Valid license as LPN in CT
3. Knowledge of infection prevention and control
4. Bilingual (Spanish and English) is preferred
5. Knowledge of medical terminology