-This position is strictly PRN, hours and shifts are not guaranteed.
-Independence and autonomy, yet still part of a supportive and caring team environment.
-Are you looking for a role where you can be a school nurse, a behavioral health nurse, as well as a community health nurse?
-The opportunity to get to know your patients over time. Not your typical practice setting...our campus lets you get out and enjoy some fresh Colorado air.
-Sound like your dream job? If so then keep reading....
Being a Registered Nurse has its Advantages
As a Registered Nurse at Devereux Colorado, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping children and adolescents in need. We offer:
- Training and development & we welcome new graduates
- Participate in multi-disciplinary teams
- An environment where you can to be an active decision maker
- A role where you can be innovative and contribute to programs across the facility
- A unique medical setting & flexible schedules
- The ability to have influence in our kid’s treatment plans
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive environment
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Colorado provides programs and services for children & adolescents with emotional & behavioral disorders. Located in Westminster, CO, this position is responsible for administering medications, providing medical treatments, completing admissions, and actively engage with the youth served and their families/guardians.
Devereux will pay for your CEUs through our partnership with the Lippincott Nursing Center website, which provides a wide range of educational resources to earn state licensing required CEUs
LICENSED NEW GRADS WELCOME!
Learn more about our benefits here: https://learn.devereux.org/benefits/Overview-Summary/Colorado%20Benefit%20Summary.pdf