Wichita Presbyterian Manor is a special place. Home to hardworking, independent thinkers. Self-reliant people who are used to living life on their own terms. Our residents appreciate the value of planning ahead and the freedom to determine their own destiny in a community of like-minded friends and neighbors.
As a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), Wichita Presbyterian Manor in Wichita, Kansas, and area seniors independent living, assisted living, and long-term and skilled nursing care.
Be EMPOWERED to actively participate in care decisions with our residents and their families. Join the PMMA team to provide the best quality of life and care for our residents!
- Signing Bonus!!
- Great wages and benefit package!
- Student loan forgiveness program in place which will pay up to $6,000.00 towards your student loan!
- Employee referral bonus' are also in effect so bring your friends and get paid!
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the overall operation of the Health Services department in accordance with current federal, state and local standards guidelines and regulations governing the Community and as may be directed by the Executive Director or Health Services Administrator and the Medical Director to ensure the highest degree of quality care is maintained Advances the value that the residents comes first. The employee values the Community as the residents’ home and work to create attributes of home and models person centered care.
Education, Experience and/or Training (i.e., License, Certificate and/or Registration):
• Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university or be a graduate of an approved RN program.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing desired.
• Must possess a current active license to practice as a RN in this state.
• Previous experience as a supervisor in a hospital, long-term care community or other related health care facility. Previous geriatric nursing experience desired.