Travel Nurse RN - Tele Step-Down - $2,003.00 per week
The PCU nurse is sometimes also called a step-down nurse and the PCU is also known as cardiac stepdown, medical stepdown, neuro stepdown, surgical stepdown and ER holding. PCU nursing jobs traditionally operate between the levels of general and ICU care, and more recently, in the field of critical care, as well.
* Active BLS and ACLS from the American Heart Association
* Active professional license within the state of practice
* NIHSS stroke scale certification and other specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
* Experience as a Telemetry RN in a hospital setting
* Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN
TRAVEL NURSING JOB DETAILS
* Weekly Pay: $2,003.00 per week
* Location: Washington,DC
* Shift Schedule: Varied
* Assignment Duration: 13 Weeks
* Weekly Hours: 36 Hours
Day 1 Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), Flexible Housing Options, Guaranteed Stipend: Facility Cancelled Shifts, PTO Program, Weekly Pay, Paid Compliance Cost, Referral Bonuses, Extra Shift Bonuses, 401(k) Plan, Upto $600 Travel Reimbursement
ABOUT STABILITY HEALTHCARE
At Stability, we have built a nurse friendly platform that simplifies finding travel nursing jobs without the need for a recruiter.
We believe in pay transparency and that is why we aggregate thousands of jobs from hospitals hourly displaying full pay rates creating a no-haggle no-hassle job search approach.
Once a nurse selects an assignment of their choice, we then empower the nurses with an easy profile generator allowing nurses to submit themselves for an interview with confidence knowing they've booked an open job with the pay and location of their choice.
Stability displays to their nurses the best travel nursing jobs allowing for faster submissions, scheduling of Interviews, and ultimately landing our nurses their preferred assignment.
American Mobile Healthcare
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.