Here at CareerStaff Unlimited, we are currently looking to hire Registered Nurses who would be interested in working PRN in Swanton, OH! These passionate qualified nurses will have a strong focus on patient care and be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment. If you have the right skills and the desire to succeed, we can help you find employment opportunities with the best companies in the nation. For immediate consideration, please contact Rebecca Riedinger at (513) 381 – 3380.
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with ReadyNurse is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE POSITION:
* Receive admission and / or transfers to the unit
* Initial and on-going systematic patient assessment
* Timely and accurate documentation
* Interpret assessments / diagnostic data including labs and telemetry
* Promote continuous quality improvement
* Respond to life-saving situations, using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
* Act as a patient advocate while providing education and support to patients and their families
* Demonstrate excellence in customer service and public relations to promote a positive professional image
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE POSITION:
* Min 1 year of recent Registered Nurse RN experience in the LTC/SNF setting Required
* Registered Nurse degree For the state of Ohio
* Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical and TB/PPD Required
* Verifiable work history and professional references Required
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Rebecca Riedinger | Staffing Coordinator
CareerStaff Unlimited | A Genesis Healthcare Company