Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN | Long Term Care
We are hiring a qualified Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work full-time between a number of Skilled Nursing Facilities in the Cotuit, MA area. All shifts are available. Enjoy the comfort of choosing your own schedule along with great compensation!
Qualified candidates should have 1 year recent floor experience as Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Long Term Care or Skilled Nursing Facility.
Under the immediate supervision of the Registered Nurse (RN) the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) supports providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants) in provision of patient care; includes recording vital signs, discussing chief health concerns, performing testing, and administering injections; assists with procedures and documentation.
1 year of supervised experience in specialty setting.
• Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) degree from an accredited institution
• Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
• Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license or license eligible in the state of employment
Genesis HealthCare and Genesis Rehab Services offer remarkable staffing solutions through CareerStaff Unlimited and its divisions: ReadyNurse, Therapists Unlimited, ProCare One, and CareerStaff Rx
• Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
• Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
• Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals.
• Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
• Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
• Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public, according to position setting.
• Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
• Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
• Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
Ready Nurse is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. Ready Nurse attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
Ready Nurse services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, Ready Nurse provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger Ready Nurse network.
Ready Nurse is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Kizzy De La Cruz-Nunez | Scheduling Coordinator
ReadyNurse | A Division of CareerStaff Unlimited
(###)###-#### | K*******************@**********.com
Oct 21st, 2017