• Administers medications and treatments.
• Takes and records vital signs.
• Dresses wounds, applies com¬presses and ice bags.
• Catheterizations and catheter care.
• Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatment and examination of patients.
• Assist with rehabilitation of clients.
• Charts on current client's charts.
• Requisitions lab work.
• Notes and carries out physi¬cian's orders.
• Requisitions drugs and sup¬plies.
• Gives direct care to clients when necessary.
• Helps to develop a patient care plan.
• Administers decubiti care.
• Other duties as directed by Nurse Manager, Assistant Executive Director, and Executive Director.
• Checks all supplies and equip¬ment
• Other duties as assigned
2 years’ experience in ICF/IDD setting. Valid Louisiana License as a Registered Nurse or a Practical Nursing.