Lincoln Tech's Iselin, NJ campus has an exciting opportunity for you to share your skills and experience as a Nursing Instructor.
Responsibilities will include presenting Lincoln Tech's academic curriculum to teach and prepare students for their career in Nursing. Lincoln Tech has transitioned experienced nurses with limited or no teaching background into successful educators. We provide training and tools to guide you as an instructor.
In this position, you will:
* Demonstrate and teach patient care in classroom
* Ensure the objectives and content of the courses taught are current
* Maintain a healthy, safe, and secure classroom/lab environment
* Ensure all instructional equipment and supplies meet safety standards
* Provide sufficient practice with equipment, to develop skill proficiency
* Ensures tests and other means of assessing student achievement are accurate
* Maintain and submit appropriate individual student records
* Ensure that student completion, placement, and retention rates meet accrediting agencies' standards
* Evaluate follow-up data from graduates and employers, to obtain information concerning program effectiveness and relevance, seeking to improve the quality of the program where needed
* Report to the Regional Director of Nursing
**$2,000 Sign-On Bonus upon meeting the criteria and payable under the terms of Lincoln Tech's Employee Sign-on Bonus Agreement.**
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
* 3 or more years of recent clinical experience
* Strong medical-surgical background
* Active RN License
* Flexible work hours- Occasional evening or Saturdays
* Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
* Teaching experience
Why you should work for Lincoln Tech:
Lincoln Tech is one of the nation's leading providers of career training, with over 70 years of success and has instructed more than a quarter of a million individuals, to date.
Lincoln Tech is proud to offer education and training programs for Careers That Build America: careers in Automotive Technology, Health Sciences, Skilled Trades, Business and IT, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
Full-time employee benefits include:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
* Disability, Life Insurance, and other voluntary plans
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
* Flexible Scheduling Options
* Career Growth Opportunities
* Ongoing Training Support & Resources
We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets
Iselin, New Jersey , 08830
Lincoln Technical Institute
Oct 23rd, 2020