We are hiring for a civilian Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Tripler Army Medical Center in breathtaking Honolulu, Hawaii.
• Rotating Schedule: Day/Night Availability
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, Relo Assistance
• Paid time-off and holidays
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have the following qualifications:
• Minimum: One Year of LPN Acute or Ambulatory Experience within last 3 years, caring for patients in an ambulatory and/or acute care setting as a LPN
• Graduate of a nationally accredited or State approved practical nursing program
• Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Current active unencumbered license from any state or territory of the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Honolulu, Hawaii , 96859
Contact Recruiter for hourly competitive $ package wit benefits