REGISTERED NURSE - RN – LONG TERM CARE / SKILLED NURSING FACILITY - TRAVEL
Here at ReadyNurse, we are hiring qualified Registered Nurse’s (RN) for exciting opportunities at our well-established long term care/skilled nursing facilities across the country. Top Compensation, Tax Advantage Stipends, and Multiple shifts are available. Immediate openings available.
ReadyNurse Travel provides nurses with new and exciting assignments across the country. Travel nurses can base their assignment selections on climate change, financial incentives, fun activities, professional opportunities, being close to family or friends, sightseeing or the desire to try a destination before making a permanent move.
BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE – SKILLED NURSING FACILITY (SNF) OPPORTUNITY:
* _Flexible Schedules – Interim, temp to hire, and Permanent positions. ___
* _Referral Bonus Programs__ _
* _Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit__ _
* _Top Compensation._
* _Exciting nationwide travel opportunities. _
* _Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)___
* _Referral Bonuses_
* _The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!___
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with ReadyNurse is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE REGISTERED NURSE – SKILLED NURSING FACILITY (SNF) POSITION:
* _Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations._
* _Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments, and interventions, specific to position specialty._
* _Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies, and procedures._
* _Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals._
* _Resolve patient’s problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies._
* _Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations._
* _Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism._
* _Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public, according to position setting._
* _Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc._
* _Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential._
* _Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language._
* _Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties_
* _1. __Qualified candidates must have at least one (1) year, recent experience as a Registered Nursing in a long term care/skilled nursing facility. Immediate openings available. _
* _Registered Nurse degree from an accredited institution and active FL RN license Required_
* _Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical and TB/PPD Required_
* _Verifiable work history and professional references Required_
PATRICK FORTUNA, RECRUITER
ReadyNurse, Interim Leadership | Travel Nurse Division
_a CareerStaff Company_
P: (###)###-#### | P**************@**********.com
www.readynurse.com | LinkedIn
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Sep 22nd, 2018