Registered Nurse II
Job Title: Registered Nurse II
Reports to: Clinic Manager
Department: Field Operations
Pay Rate: $40.00 Hourly Rate (Bonus Potential, Mileage Reimbursement)
Job Summary: We are looking for a reliable, friendly, and detail-oriented Registered Nurse (RN) to perform medical procedures at one or more of our wellness centers and/or via our at-home concierge service. The RN is responsible for managing the individualized patient care by promoting and restoring patients' health through the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; and providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families. The RN reports to the Clinic Manager.
• Greet all individuals with empathy, compassion, and respect
• Maintain professional code of conduct and a positive attitude at all times
• Verify and maintain patient records in accordance with local, state and federal confidentiality and privacy laws
• Set up/break down and sanitize workspace, including exam room or area
• Maintain work area in accordance with company standards
• Complete routine medical procedures including, but not limited to: nasal swabbing, intramuscular injections, venipuncture, intravascular catheterization and monitoring of fluid infusions, phlebotomy, vaccine administration, testing for sexually transmitted infections (to include swabbing and collection of urine samples), administration of medication via oral or IM injection, and other duties as appropriate and assigned
• Documents patient assessment findings, physical/psychosocial responses to nursing intervention and progress towards problem resolution
• Initiates emergency resuscitative measures, if and when needed, according to adult resuscitation and advanced life support protocols
• Provides care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner that is sensitive to the patient's and family's diversity, preserving their autonomy, dignity and rights
• Reports patient condition to appropriate personnel during each shift
Affirmative Action/EEO statement:
Sameday Health is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic
Asthma & Allergy Associates P.C.
Cross Country Nurses
STAFF TODAY INC (STI)
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.