Registered Nurse PEDS
Pediatric nurses work with children suffering from physical and mental disabilities and/or acute and chronic medical and surgical conditions.
* Active BLS and PALS from the American Heart Association
* Active professional license within the state of practice
* Specialty-related certifications are recommended and may be required for specific positions
* Experience as a Peds RN in a hospital setting
* Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN
TRAVEL NURSING JOB DETAILS
* Weekly Pay: $1,923.00 per week
* Location: Los Angeles,CA
* Shift Schedule: Days
* Assignment Duration: 13 Weeks
* Weekly Hours: 40 Hours
Day 1 Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), Flexible Housing Options, Guaranteed Stipend: Facility Cancelled Shifts, PTO Program, Weekly Pay, Paid Compliance Cost, Referral Bonuses, Extra Shift Bonuses, 401(k) Plan, Upto $600 Travel Reimbursement
ABOUT STABILITY HEALTHCARE
At Stability, we have built a nurse friendly platform that simplifies finding travel nursing jobs without the need for a recruiter.
We believe in pay transparency and that is why we aggregate thousands of jobs from hospitals hourly displaying full pay rates creating a no-haggle no-hassle job search approach.
Once a nurse selects an assignment of their choice, we then empower the nurses with an easy profile generator allowing nurses to submit themselves for an interview with confidence knowing they've booked an open job with the pay and location of their choice.
Stability displays to their nurses the best travel nursing jobs allowing for faster submissions, scheduling of Interviews, and ultimately landing our nurses their preferred assignment.
trustaff Travel Nursing
American Mobile Healthcare
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.