Give back to those who gave so much for us – At this facility - Serve a Veteran!
12 hour Shift - 6P-6A – 13 week Contract
• Current CO CNA License
• CPR Card
• Prefer 1 year of current Skilled Nursing care.
• Current TB & Physical
• Proof of MMR Immunizations or Titer
Provide medical, continuous nursing, and other health and social services to patients who are not in an acute phase of illness requiring services in a hospital.
• Providing ADLs; bathing, feeding, oral hygiene
• Performing vital signs and reporting to Nurse
• Coordinating health care needs
• Documentation (Prefer Point Click Care experience)
• Safe patient transfers
• I & Os
Rate: $13-16 per hour based on experience - full benefit package offered to include:
Medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability and more. Weekly pay
Contact: Pam Clark at p*****@******************.com or call (###)###-####
Current TB, Physical and proof of MMR Immunizations or Titer
Current CPR/BLS Card