Infection Control/ UR Nurse
Perimeter Behavioral of Forrest City has an Infection Control Nurse opening. We are a residential certified facility licensed and Joint Commission accredited. Perimeter Behavioral of Forrest City offers adolescents residential services. We are seeking individuals to join our team who is committed to improving the lives of who’s impacted by mental illness.
Responsibilities for the Infection Control Nurse will include the following:
• Oversee hospital-wide infection control related activities within the Facility
• Ensure all regulatory compliance from Federal, State, and Accreditation guidelines regarding infection control are met for the Facility.
• Monitors compliance for all areas of infection control for the Facility and collaborates with all the leadership team to to resolve or enhance opportunities within the Facility regarding infection control.
• Monitors, trends, and evaluate all resident infections/infectious diseases including resident’s testing for TB, Flu, and other needed diseases.
• Gathers, compiles and designs reports for the leadership team regarding infection control.
Our benefits include the following:
• Service excellence and fulfilling work environment
• 401(k) plan and company match
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Supplemental Insurance Plans Available
To learn more about the company, please visit our website at: https://www.perimeterhealthcare.com
Perimeter Healthcare is one of the leading behavioral health care providers in the country for children, adolescents, adults, and senior adults. We deliver hope to our patients through the delivery of comprehensive and dedicated treatment programs. Our focus and commitment on service excellence is available across several states and in different care settings. Our team ensures our patients receive the required care that they or their loved one needs. We offer several programs for our patients including inpatient acute treatment and residential treatment. We are seeking staff who exhibit daily the following values: C- Compassion A- Accountability R – Respect and E- Empowerment.
We are committed to providing an environment of diversity and inclusion where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and fellow employees. Perimeter Behavioral Health is an equal opportunity employer regarding all recruitment, training, and selection process within the company regarding race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, and gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.