SNF/LTC Travel RN
Under indirect supervision, long term care and skilled nurses perform a variety of patient care duties for patients at a facilities often off site from a hospital. Long-term care nurses provide direct patient care, often assisting patients with tasks in their everyday lives.
* Active BLS from the American Heart Association
* Active professional license within the state of practice
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) from the American Heart Association is recommended.
* Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
* Experience in a long-term care setting
* Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN
* Weekly Pay: $1,963 per week
* Location: Lewiston, ME
* Shift Schedule: Days
* Assignment Duration: 13 Weeks
* Weekly Hours: 36 Hours
Day 1 Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), Flexible Housing Options, Guaranteed Stipend: Facility Cancelled Shifts, JACHO Certified, Prestigious Facilities, PTO Program, Weekly Pay, Paid Compliance Cost, Referral Bonuses, Extra Shift Bonuses, 401(k) Plan
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.