Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatric Health
Our client is seeking a Psychiatric Certified Nurse Practitioner (NP) in support of the Mental Health clinic, to join their growing team at the Military Medical Center at Nellis Air Force Base, NV. This role will be responsible for performing psychiatric evaluations and treatment, consultations, and recommendations for Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans.
Top Skills Required:
• 5+ years of experience working in mental health clinic
• Active, Valid, Current, and Unrestricted NP License in the State of NV
• BLS Certification (AHA or ARC)
• Board Certification: Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
• Ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance
• Master's Degree or Doctoral Degree in Nursing
What you need to know:
• Fulltime | 3yr Contract
• Excellent Comprehensive Benefits
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and 12 Paid Federal Holidays!
• Medical, Dental, Vision & more
• Annual CME. Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement
• 401K + Matching
**Schedule: Fulltime | Schedule options include:
• 4 days per week that will consist of 10-hour shifts or 7:30am - 4:30pm
• 5 days per week that will consist of 8-hour shifts, not to exceed 40 hours a week.
• On-Call Hours: The on-call time starts on a Tuesday and ends on a Tuesday (1 week). The hours will depend on number of calls received. HCW will be on call every 2-3 months.
• Overage Hours: May require overage hours to provide effective patient care and avoid patient abandonment.
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.