REGISTERED NURSE RN MDS COORDINATOR – LONG TERM CARE
ReadyNurse is hiring a qualified Registered Nurse for Interim MDS Coordinator positions with an established Long Term Care facility for opportunities throughout the United States. The RN MDS Coordinator participates in the Resident Assessment Process through completion of the pertinent items on the Minimum Data Set (MDS) and the accompanying Care Area Assessments (CAAs). He/she participates in developing individualized resident Care Plans, identifying the needs of the resident and projected outcomes as required by Federal and State regulations.
BENEFITS FOR READYNURSE STAFFING SERVICES:
1. Competitive Compensation Package
2. Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
3. Immediate Openings
4. Flexible Schedules
5. Referral Bonuses
6. 24/7 Answering Service
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with ReadyNurse is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION:
1. Complete nursing assigned MDS items, RAPS, PPS and Care Plans
2. Direct the facility interdisciplinary RAI process while following company guidelines for completion, computer encoding and electronic State transmission of the MDS.
3. Participate in the resident Care Plan Meetings.
JOB REQUIREMENTS / CERTIFICATIONS:
1. Must be a Registered Nurse in good standing with state licensure.
2. Previous experience as an MDS Coordinator / RNAC and knowledge of RUGS optimization. 3.0
3. Previous experience in completing MDS, RAI process and Care Plans is required.
4. Previous experience in a hospital, long-term facility, or other healthcare related facility.
5. Must be knowledgeable of general, rehabilitative and restorative nursing and medical practices and procedures and laws, regulations and guidelines governing long-term care.
6. Positive attitude toward the elderly.
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Barb Thon | Staffing Manager
ReadyNurse | A Division of CareerStaff Unlimited
(###)###-#### | B***********@**********.com
Des Moines, Iowa
Jul 18th, 2018