Travel Nurse RN - NICU - $2,404.44 per week
NICU nurses provide care for newborns needing close monitoring due to premature birth, defects, infection, or other medical conditions requiring surgery or therapy. As a Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse, you'll work under the direction of a physician, caring for the newborn, and helping to educate parents.
* Active BLS from the American Heart Association and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) credential
* Active professional license within the state of practice
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certifications from the American Heart Association are required.
* Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
* Experience as a NICU nurse
* Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN
TRAVEL NURSING JOB DETAILS
* Weekly Pay: $2,404.44 per week
* Location: Bakersfield,CA
* Shift Schedule: Rotating
* Assignment Duration: 14 Weeks
* Weekly Hours: 36 Hours
Day 1 Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), Flexible Housing Options, Guaranteed Stipend: Facility Cancelled Shifts, PTO Program, Weekly Pay, Paid Compliance Cost, Referral Bonuses, Extra Shift Bonuses, 401(k) Plan, Upto $600 Travel Reimbursement
ABOUT STABILITY HEALTHCARE
At Stability, we have built a nurse friendly platform that simplifies finding travel nursing jobs without the need for a recruiter.
We believe in pay transparency and that is why we aggregate thousands of jobs from hospitals hourly displaying full pay rates creating a no-haggle no-hassle job search approach.
Once a nurse selects an assignment of their choice, we then empower the nurses with an easy profile generator allowing nurses to submit themselves for an interview with confidence knowing they've booked an open job with the pay and location of their choice.
Stability displays to their nurses the best travel nursing jobs allowing for faster submissions, scheduling of Interviews, and ultimately landing our nurses their preferred assignment.
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.