WHO WE ARE:
BSI Solutions, Inc. is a globally organization that specializes in partnering with corporations to meet their staffing needs in the Healthcare space within Charlotte, NC and the surrounding cites.
**Project Duration: 6 months + (may be permanent opportunities depending on acuity)
**Location: Charlotte, NC area : 4-6 ambulatory/vaccination sites)
- Other possible locations in Charlotte area (28203, 28207, 28025, 28210, 28262)
- Minimum 2 years of experience
The Clinical Research Nurse evaluates, coordinates, and manages clinical trials and subjects who participate in research protocols and with collaborative coordinating research centers. The Clinical Research Nurse coordinates study activities with the Primary Investigator and any Sub-Investigators of clinical studies.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Recruit, interview and obtain informed consent from prospective subjects for entrance into clinical trials and studies.
- Coordinator appropriate laboratory tests and other procedures for subjects participating in studies; including drawing blood or collection of other samples.
- Coordinate with Investigational Pharmacy for subjects to receive required drugs.
- Communicate with Sponsored Programs Administration to ensure proper management of charges and billing.
- Coordinate and submit IRB protocols, reports, revisions, updates, approvals.
- Record appropriate clinical and laboratory data on forms provided by the principal investigator(s), federal government, and/or industry sponsors.
- Communicate with study sponsors, federal agencies, principal investigators, and sub-investigators about research projects.
- Provide resources for staff, patients, families. and community regarding research.
- Travel to clinical research sites, hospitals, physician offices, and facilities with a large Health Care System as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned within department.
Protected Health Information
-Will limit access to protected health information (PHI) to the information reasonably necessary to do the job.
- Will share information only on a need to know basis for work purposes.
- Access to verbal, written and electronic PHI for this job has been determined based on job level and job responsibility within the organization. Computerized access to PHI for this job has been determined as described above and is controlled via user ID and password.
BSI Solution, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
- NC RN licensure required. BSN preferred. Clinical research experience preferred. BLS HCP certification from AHA required. Certification in clinical research (SoCRA, ACRP) preferred.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development and demonstrates the skills and competency appropriate to the ages, culture, developmental stages, and special needs of the patient population served.
- Requires ability to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time. Reaching, stooping, bending in file drawers. Lifting, pushing, pulling up to 30 lbs. of weight. Working in fast- paced clinical setting. Intact sense of sight, hearing, smell, and touch and manual and finger dexterity. Must be able to be mobile within the entire healthcare system and other facilities as required.
charlotte, North Carolina
BSI Solutions, Inc
Jul 31st, 2020