We are offering a rewarding opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner (NP) to join our team of talented professionals in Newport, VT supporting our Veterans Benefits Administration Medical Disability Examination (VBA MDE).
Benefits for Nurse Practitioner (NP):
• Status: Part Time, 1-2 times a month
• No Travel
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) must have the following qualifications:
• Provider must meet the qualifications to practice as a NP/PA
• Current license in the State you will be practicing in
• Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus, but not required
**Positions like this are available across the U.S. with Per Diem, PRN, Part-Time, and Full-Time options available. Most locations are scheduled Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, while we do have a few with evening and weekend options
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.