At New England Home Health Services, our most important resource is our team! As we continue to expand our pool of home health care providers to care for our growing clientele, we are also building a strong team of office personnel to support our growth. We are currently looking for an experienced recruiter to join our team and to help us build it!
Objectives and Responsibilities of this Role:
• Work closely with management team to understand care and scheduling needs of clients
• Source and screen potential candidates and assist in coordinating hiring processes
• Verify references and confirm qualifications such as required licensing and certifications
• Assist in the development of a recruiting database/contact management system to maintain
up-to-date candidate and employee records and track recruiting activities
• Utilize recruiting database to efficiently match appropriate candidates to new opportunities.
• Create job postings on various platforms to continually attract new applicants
• Promptly follow up on referrals and applications
• Build and maintain rapport with candidates and employees through consistent communication
• Participate in career fairs and networking events when appropriate
• Be open to learning new skills and willing to adapt to changes in recruiting role as agency continues
to grow and staffing needs evolve.
If you share our passion for enabling those with complex and/or chronic medical conditions to safely remain in their homes with their loved ones, please consider joining our team! We look forward to hearing from you!
• Recruiting experience in healthcare industry is strongly preferred
• Experience with sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring practices
• Solid understanding of recruiting tools and resources such as job
boards, social media platforms, job fairs, networking groups, etc.
• Strong knowledge of MS office and database management.
• Able to utilize online meeting platforms when needed
• Self-motivated with strong time management, organizational and multi-
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Desire to grow professionally and to contribute to the growth of the
agency through networking and training opportunities.
• Associates degree in business or marketing major or equivalent