Chief Nursing Officer - Arlington, TX
Perimeter Behavioral of Arlington has a great opportunity for a Chief Nursing Officer. This position reports to the Facility’s Chief Executive Officer. If you would like to invest in the quality of care provided to our patients and work with a great nursing team then apply today!
Perimeter Behavioral of Arlington provides hope and transforming the lives of children in our community. We are a 116-bed hospital providing inpatient behavioral health care to children and pediatrics. If you are experienced in behavioral health nurse management and seeking a rewarding role, then apply today!
Duties for a Chief Nursing Office includes the following:
Plans, directs, implements, and improves quality of care within the Nursing Department and the milieu within the Facility’s units.
Oversees the planning, budgeting, and evaluation of work and resources of the Nursing Department and providing support to the Milieu.
Collects and analyzes statistical data and provides reports to the Chief Executive Officer [BR1] [CC2] and the leadership committees.
Formulates departmental policies with input from the nursing and other departments and in accordance with the accreditation, federal and state regulatory standards.
Schedule, lead, direct and supervise the nursing staff. Develop and maintain proper staffing patterns for nursing according to safety needs, state regulations, budgetary guidelines, and supervisory needs of the residents.
Recruit, interview and recommend appointment of qualified and competent nursing candidates.
Assure current competency of nursing staff according to Facility’s policies and procedures and accreditation standards.
Identify and develop quality improvement standards for nursing to improve treatment and expeditated positive resident outcomes.
Ensure proficiency and accuracy in completing client records as scheduled and according to hospital’s standards.
Maintain a professional and productive work atmosphere by interacting and communicating in a manner that promotes cooperation and teamwork with co-workers.
Help to support a safe work environment by following safety practices within the center and immediately reporting any concerns/issues to the Safety Risk Management Administrative.
Qualified candidates must have the following:
• Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Nursing and prefer a master’s degree in Nursing or has supervision by a Master’s Degree in Nursing
• Two years’ experience in psychiatric clinical working environment with children and adolescents, nursing management and/or supervision experience
• Considerable knowledge of children/adolescent growth and development and an understanding of the range of treatment provided by the center and the ability to teach the same.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Displays excellent service excellence to everyone
• Knowledgeable and/or experience with Joint Commission Standards related to behavioral health standards is preferred.
• Current and active Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas
• Current CPR Certification
• Work hours are generally Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and rotate on a weekly Administrator on Call schedule. May work weekends and evenings to provide continuity of nursing care, communication or assist in crisis situations. Must be able to flex schedule to meet Milieu needs.
Benefits include the following:
Service excellence and fulfilling work environment
401(k) plan and company match
Paid Time Off
Supplemental Insurance Plans Available
If interested in learning more, please go on our website at www.perimeterhealthcare.com/careers and apply today!
Perimeter Healthcare is one of the leading mental and behavioral health care providers in the country. We deliver hope to our patients through the delivery of comprehensive and dedicated treatment programs. Our focus and commitment on service excellence is available across several states and different care settings. Our team ensures you receive the required care that you or your loved one needs. We offer several settings for our patients including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers as well as outpatient counseling and therapies.
OUR DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION COMMITMENT
We are committed to providing an environment of diversity and inclusion where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and fellow employees. Perimeter Behavioral Health is an equal opportunity employer regarding all recruitment, training, and selection process within the company in regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, and gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.