Always Compassionate Home Care , Inc.
Always Compassionate Home Care (ACHC), one of the more progressive LHCSA’s operating in the State of New York, provides the highest quality of community home-based services, combined with the technological capacity to enhance each patient’s quality of life.
We have recently established a dedicated pediatric nursing division to improve the lives of medically fragile children through clinical excellence, communication, and compassionate care.
With multiple locations throughout New York, accompanied by qualified aides, registered nurses (RNs), and licensed practical nurses (LPNs), Always Compassionate Home Care provides high-quality care for children with complex medical issues—from birth to age 23—in the comfort of their homes or schools.
We are seeking School Nurses to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned pediatrics patients. We have cases that have a manageable schedule, typically Monday - Friday from 8AM to 4PM.
1) Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled child
2) Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
3) Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
4) Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
5) Maintain accurate patient medical records
6) Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
Cross Country Nurses
Bassett Healthcare Network
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.