Lead Registered Nurse- Perrysburg, OH
WeCare TLC is searching for a Lead Registered Nurse for our Perrysburg Health and Wellness Center in Perrysburg, OH. Our registered nurses work with the Health Center provider and ancillary staff to provide disease management, as directed by a physician or mid-level provider.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Uses nursing skills to evaluate patient care needs, prioritize treatment, and maintain patient flow.
• Conducts a nursing assessment by taking a patient history and physical assessment and by obtaining vital signs and other medical tests. Provides treatment within scope of practice as defined by state law.
• Collaborates with Physician to arrange for further medical treatment, when needed.
• Identifies equipment that needs repair and brings it to the attention of the lead clinician.
• Performs occupational and health screening tests as defined in site contract (EKG, audiometry, spirometry, vision).
• Conducts appropriate laboratory tests and quality control procedures.
• Documents accurately all elements of nursing assessment, treatments, medications administered, discharge instructions provided, and follow up care arranged.
• Evaluates health education/promotion needs of patients and provides necessary training and instruction.
• Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice.
• Administers medications and medical treatments competently as directed by a Physician.
• Maintains medical records.
• Maintains a clean and safe environment. Follows infection control procedures.
• Maintains patient privacy and confidential patient information.
• Participates in follow up phone calls and follow up patient visits.
• Certificate from an accredited Nursing School or Associate’s degree in Nursing (ASN) required. Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
• Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of Ohio required.
• Experience as a Registered Nurse in a physician practice, occupational health clinic, hospital department, or other ambulatory care clinic highly preferred.
• Experience and knowledge of chronic diseases and treatment.
• Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software required.
• Experience on EMR systems.
Compensation and Benefits:
• $53,000-$56,000 per year
• Health Insurance, Medical, Dental and Vision.
• Use of the clinic for employee and dependents
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Excellent work life balance
WeCare TLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. WeCare TLC does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, or sexual preference.
Valid license in the state of Ohio
Perrysburg, Ohio , 43551
Sep 2nd, 2020