At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified Pediatric Inpatient Registered Nurse (Ped RN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Madigan Army Medical Center located on Joint Base Lewis-McChord near Tacoma, Washington.
Benefits for Pediatric Inpatient Registered Nurse (Ped RN):
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: This is a 24 hour a day facility, including holidays, shifts will vary (days, evenings, nights - 8/10/12 hour shifts)
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Pediatric Inpatient Registered Nurses (Ped RN) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: A diploma, Associates, Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate in Nursing from a professional nursing program approved by the legally designated State accrediting agency at the time the program was completed by the applicant
• Certifications: Current BLS & ACLS, Neonatal Resuscitation Provider is required for NICU & Postpartum, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) required for Pediatric
• Licensure/Registration: Applicants must have active, current and unrestricted registration as a professional nurse in any State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States
• Experience: One year of qualifying experience in the specialty is preferred
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Tacoma, Washington , 98439
Competitive Salary with Benefits + 401K
Matrix Providers, Inc.
Oct 21st, 2020