Mosaic is a national faith-based healthcare provider of services to people with diverse needs including intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism support, behavioral therapy and senior care. Our 3,800 employees and 800 independent contractors provide a life of possibilities to nearly 4,000 people across 10 states and 400+ communities.
Building upon more than a century of service, Mosaic navigates continuous transformation in service delivery while maintaining a focus on those things that matter most: people served and their families, the people who serve, and our mission of service and advocacy.
About the position:
Whatever your role at Mosaic, you have an opportunity to make a difference every day. Our nurses help people with disabilities lead healthy lives, voice their needs, and find and develop a caring community. It is satisfying, life-changing work.
If you are an advocate for positive health and care about the people you are providing nursing care to. Come be a part of an organization that cares for the WHOLE person. You will have the ability to monitor a small group of individual’s comprehensive healthcare and support them in every aspect of health and wellbeing.
As a nurse, you will be working with a consistent group of individuals developing strong and positive connections with the each person served at Mosaic.
Extras we think you’ll love:
**Professional & Personal Development Opportunities
**Paid Time Off (you earn it from day 1!)
Day hours, M-F with on call responsibilities for medical supports only
• Minimum of two years of general nursing experience required.
• State nursing license required.
• Work requires frequent physical activity including extended periods of standing, walking, and bending with occasional periods of sitting, kneeling, climbing, stooping, crouching, squatting and balancing.
• Work also requires constant reaching between knee and shoulder level as well as frequent reaching below knee level and overhead.
• Work requires occasional independent lifting up to 25 pounds, frequent push/pull up to 40 pounds of force and the ability to safely transfer 50 pounds
Rockford, Illinois , 61108
Oct 14th, 2021