Ocean Drive Plastic Surgery is looking for an outstanding patient care coordinator to join our team. Ocean Drive Plastic Surgery provides surgical and nonsurgical facial rejuvenation, breast rejuvenation, and body sculpture services. We have two locations in Vero Beach, FL and Melbourne, FL.
This position will be responsible for consulting and coordinating care with aesthetic plastic surgery patients. Your job will include consulting and assistance in treatment planning patients with our board certified plastic surgeon, as well as coordinating all aspects of their journey through our practice. You will also play a crucial role in coordination of services between the surgery center and our medical spa.
The ideal candidate for this position will be relationship-oriented, honest, and compassionate. We are seeking an out-going, self-motivated, and ambitious person to fill this role. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to build a long-term career at Ocean Drive Plastic Surgery. A profoundly high level of customer service will be demanded in this position. Prior experience in plastic surgery is not required. We are willing to train the right person.
This position will provide comprehensive navigation to all surgical and nonsurgical aesthetic patients in our practice.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1) Champion all of the Practice’s product lines and services including non-surgical procedures and MedSpa services.
2) Create and present surgery quotes to cosmetic surgery patients. Follow-up with patients, answer questions, explain Practice policies and procedures on a scheduled basis including written and verbal correspondence.
3) Create and present surgery quotes to cosmetic surgery patients. Follow-up with patients, answer questions, explain Practice policies and procedures on a scheduled basis including written and verbal correspondence.
4) Guide all patients through their care by managing and overseeing cosmetic and patients scheduling. Help to ensure patients understand every aspect of their care while also working with administration to create policies and make decisions that are in the best interest of the patients.
5) Foster relationships with referring physicians. Act as an effective office liaison to communicate and gather information about the Practice’s referral business.
6) Prepare general administrative, performance, and financial reports using Excel.
7) Assisting with hosting seminars and other marketing events, including preparation of external marketing material. Make yourself available to attend Company sponsored and other Company supported educational and marketing seminars both in-house and off site.
8) Adhere to Practice’s administrative policies and procedures as communicated by the Practice management to all of its Employees.
9) Attend meetings for the Practice, its employees, and/or others.
10) Learn the Practice product line, become familiar with the general terms and industry-specific vocabulary of Practice business, understand the Practice’s primary position within the market, be familiar with alternatives to the Practice’s products, including their potential strengths and weaknesses, and understand and be able to articulate same to current and potential Practice clients.
11) Stay current with and be compliant with HIPPA, meaningful usage, and State Surgery Center Certification Requirements
12) Development of social media content for marketing.
13) Perform other duties as assigned
1) Minimum three years of sales and customer service experience with a demonstrated track record for success. This is mandatory minimum.
2) Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Provide cover letter to demonstrate your writing skills.
3) Fastidious nature, and well organized.
4) Three Professional References with at least one coming from an immediate supervisor.
5) Willingness and ability to work evenings and Saturday.
6) Safe driving record and background check required.
7) Demonstrated proficiency in Word and Excel is required.
8) Plastic surgery experience is not a requirement.
The position would have a dedicated office at our facility located in Vero Beach. However, he or she will also travel as needed to cover our Melbourne location. Candidate will be required to submit a safe driving record and pass a background check.
Vero Beach, Florida , 32963
Ocean Drive Plastic Surgery and MedSpa
Aug 6th, 2019