RN MANAGER, AREA NURSE
Loyal Source is actively seeking a confident and qualified RN to place into a MANAGER, AREA NURSE position currently open in_ _TORRANCE, CA.
* REGISTERED NURSE with current and active RN Licensure in CA
* CURRENT IGCN STATUS OR CERTIFICATION obtained within first year of employment.
* ACTIVE CPR CERTIFICATION
* 5 YEARS OF IG THERAPY ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCE – HOME INFUSION EXP.(BACKGROUND IN COMPANIES LIKE CORAM, DIPLOMAT, KABAFUSION, ACCREDO ETC.)
* MIN. COMPLETED BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN NURSING
* CLINICAL/FINANCIAL AUDITOR AND CLINICAL EXPERT IN IGG THERAPY.
* A CLINICAL/FINANCIAL AUDITOR – KNOWING HOW TO BE FISCAL IN PROVIDING IGG ASSISTANCE.
* Detail oriented with a training background – expected to reach out and train the various nursing agencies.
* Excellent telephonic etiquette with rapport and oversite.
* Exemplary communicator – ability to talk in front of teams and teach with active participation.
* Self-starter and proactive in tasks and responsibilities.
* WILLING TO TRAVEL – 10 - 12 trips a year to various third party nursing agencies to keep up trust based relationships and provide coaching and training to the teams.
* Home infusion background in companies like Coram, Diplomat, Kabafusion, Accredo etc.)
* Home Health Agencies and has managed staff of Home Health Nurses.
* Active RN Licensure in WA, OR, AZ and NV.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
NATIONAL RECRUITER: KARA BROTHERS
RECRUITER EMAIL: K.BROTHERS@LOYALSOURCE.COM
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com [http://www.loyalsource.com]
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.