MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Oncology Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
BENEFITS OF BEING A MEDPRO EMPLOYEE
* The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
* Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
* Flexible scheduling around your needs
* Private housing or housing allowance
* Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
* Company-paid life and disability insurance
* Full travel reimbursement
* Licensure assistance and reimbursement
* Matching 401(k)
* Referral Bonus
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Oncology RN will care for critically or chronically ill cancer patients. They will administer chemotherapy, implement new methods of symptom treatment and monitor their patients' progress. Oncology nurses also create a supportive environment. They may opt to specialize in areas such as pediatric hematology/oncology or breast cancer.
* Provide care for cancer patients throughout all stages of their conditions, but usually focusing on the acute phase.
* Assist patients ranging from post-surgical to near-terminal manage their disease and treatment effectively, and may also be responsible for administering chemotherapy.
* Educate cancer patients about treatment options, procedures and particularities of the disease.
* Active RN License
* Degree from accredited nursing program
* BLS & ACLS Certifications
* Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care Oncology setting
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Oncology, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing, Contract
MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Nov 17th, 2018