Endoscopy/GI Lab Registered Travel Nurses provide care to patients undergoing procedures in an endoscopy/GI Lab. Endoscopy/GI nurses assess and monitor patients during the procedures and are usually have responsibility associated with sedation and post-procedure care.
* Active BLS from the American Heart Association
* Active professional license within the state of practice
* Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
* Experience as an Endoscopy/GI nurse
* Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN
ABOUT STABILITY HEALTHCARE
At Stability, we have built a nurse friendly platform that simplifies finding travel nursing jobs without the need for a recruiter.
We believe in pay transparency and that is why we aggregate thousands of jobs from hospitals hourly displaying full pay rates creating a no-haggle no-hassle job search approach.
Once a nurse selects an assignment of their choice, we then empower the nurses with an easy profile generator allowing nurses to submit themselves for an interview with confidence knowing they've booked an open job with the pay and location of their choice.
Stability displays to their nurses the best jobs allowing for faster submissions, scheduling of Interviews, and ultimately landing our nurses their preferred assignment.