Immediate Start!--- This contract begins within the next few weeks and they are currently interviewing for the position now!
• Top Rates
• Weekly Pay
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• Sick and Vacation Pay
• Dedicated Recruiter that specializes in your field
• Direct Deposit or Live Check
Our Client ADAPT is looking for LPNs for their Brooklyn Location.
LPN must be able to work 12-Hour Shift, Days & Nights Available, and must be able to do a min of 2 shifts per week!
• Able to work with persons with physical and intellectual disabilities
• Has a good personality, communication skills, and is able to connect with people
• Clerical skills and knowledge of sterile procedures and physicality is a plus
• LPN License and Registration
• Up-to-Date BLS
• Updated Resume
• Previous experience working with people or children with disabilities (2 years: group home, assisted living, or hospital)
Interviews to start soon, qualified applicants please send resumes!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $30.00 /hour
If you are interested, please reply to this ad and we will respond ASAP!
LPN License and Registration
Previous experience working with people or children with disabilities (2 years: group home, assisted living, or hospital)