Registered Nurse (RN)- Rehab Position Summary:
The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to; responsible for the provision of total patient care given to a designated number of adult patients through use of the nursing process. Also directs and guides patient teaching and maintaining standards of professional nursing. Other functions that may be assigned.
Hours: Full-Time with Benefits!
Shift: Night Shift with shift premium pay!
Location: MyMichigan Health Med Rehab, Alma, MI
What MyMichigan offers their Registered Nurse (RN):
- New competitive wages in 2022
- Generous incentive pay for weekend shifts
- Alternating weekends or holidays.
- Benefits included within 30 days or less! Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Generous sign on bonus! It’s a small token we can give as a thank you!
- Immediate time off! Yes, a work environment with work life balance!
- Internal promotion progression plan. Perfect your craft and get promoted for it!
- Culture of safety!
- We focus on patient experience and our quality of care.
- Tuition reimbursement to continue your education!
- Retirement fund with a company match!
A day in the life as Registered Nurse (RN)- Rehab at MyMichigan Health
- Regularly assesses patient’s needs
- Provides skilled nursing services as prescribed by the physician authorized plan of care and accepted standards of evidence based nursing practice.
- Provides direct patient care including medication administration, treatments, education, call lights, assisting with transfers, responding to alarms, and other duties as appropriate.
- Evaluates effectiveness of treatment plan and makes suggestions or participates in updating/revising the treatment plan in collaboration with other team members, utilizing current information to improve patient care.
Midwest Medical Management
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.