Nursing Supervisor of Behavioral Health
34-bed inpatient unit of a 413 bed hospital
Full-time Nights, Weekends only (Fri, Sat, Sun nights, 7p to 7a)
Adults patients, with psychiatric and addiction issues
Full benefits, and tuition reimbursement. Relocation assistance and sign on bonus are possibilities.
• Associates Degree or Diploma in Nursing required, BSN preferred.
· Minimum 1 year Behavioral Health nursing experience required, 1 year Medical/Surgical nursing experience preferred
• State of Georgia RN License required
• BLS – AHA Healthcare Provider required
• CPI certification required
• RN-C preferred