RN - Operating Room - 8 Hour Rotating Day Shifts (7:00a-3:30p or 9:00a-5:00p), Possible Weekend Rotation Required, Possible On Call Rotation Required, 40 Hours Per Week, 13 Week Contract. Start Date: 3-26-18. (FS) Job Description.• Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and wellbeing of patients.• Provides patient care using critical thinking and independent judgment, and all phases of nursing process including assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.• Collaborates with own team and other disciplines in the provision of care.• Works in collaboration with the surgeons and healthcare team to achieve patient outcomes.• Will need manage IV tubing, syringes, and other equipment. MANDATED Job Requirements 2+ years of OR experience - Required.MUST be able to scrub and circulate - Required.Experience with Ortho, General, OB/GYN, ENT, Neuro, Urology, Breast - Required. ACLs, BLS (Must Be AHA) Required. CPR Certification Required. WV or Compact RN License Required. Travel Experience Preferred. Functions at the Standard Level of nursing practice. Responsible for independently applying the nursing process through the assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation and documentation of pediatric patient care. Selects and administers the appropriate care taking into consideration the age and developmental level and size of the patient. Provides a caring relationship that facilitates health and healing. Should be able to identify own limitations and seek resources as needed. Responsibilities: Standards of Care; Clinical Skills and Judgment; Caring Practices; Facilitator of Learning/Clinical Inquiry; Advocacy/Moral Agency/Response to Diversity; Collaboration and Communication; Systems Thinking. All M&I and Housing Stipends provided are already factored into gross weekly total. We provide an additional Travel Stipend, either in the form of a round-trip flight or mileage reimbursement ($0.50 a mile, capped at $1,000 Per 13-Week Contract / or capped at $615 Per 8-Week Contract). We do not provide rental cars on this assignment.
• NH or Compact State RN License.
• ACLS Certification (Must Be AHA).
• BLS Certification (Must Be AHA).
• Must be able to Scrub and Circulate.
• Experience with Ortho, General, OB/BYN, ENT, Neuro, Urology, Breast.
• Minimum 2 Years of OR Experience.
• NICOTINE FREE FACILITY.
• EMR: Cerner.
• Travel Experience - Preferred.
• Our company's Joint Commission standards require 1-year experience in this field within the past 3 years to qualify. This experience must be documented on your resume! In order to submit your file, we require and updated Resume an Skills Checklist ( provided by our company) , and two references or work evaluations from your last two travel assignments.
Weirton, West Virginia
up to $1,888 weekly
Blueforce Healthcare Staffing
Mar 12th, 2018