Registered Nurse Psych
It takes a special form of caring to be a psychiatric (psych) nurse. Psychiatric Nurses care for patients with psych/mental issues including addictions and depression. Care may be given in a psych facility, unit in a hospital or specific part of the ER. They're also trained in behavioral therapy, providing tools to teach patients as well as family members how to cope with psychiatric disorders.
* Active BLS from the American Heart Association
* Active professional license within the state of practice
* Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) and/or Management of Assaultive Behavior (MAB) certification is recommended and may be required for specific registered nurses and travel nurse positions
* Other specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
* Experience as a Psych RN in a hospital setting
* Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RN
TRAVEL NURSING JOB DETAILS
* Weekly Pay: $1,788.00 per week
* Location: Rochester,NY
* Shift Schedule: Evening
* Assignment Duration: 13 Weeks
* Weekly Hours: 40 Hours
Day 1 Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), Flexible Housing Options, Guaranteed Stipend: Facility Cancelled Shifts, PTO Program, Weekly Pay, Paid Compliance Cost, Referral Bonuses, Extra Shift Bonuses, 401(k) Plan, Upto $600 Travel Reimbursement
ABOUT STABILITY HEALTHCARE
At Stability, we have built a nurse friendly platform that simplifies finding travel nursing jobs without the need for a recruiter.
We believe in pay transparency and that is why we aggregate thousands of jobs from hospitals hourly displaying full pay rates creating a no-haggle no-hassle job search approach.
Once a nurse selects an assignment of their choice, we then empower the nurses with an easy profile generator allowing nurses to submit themselves for an interview with confidence knowing they've booked an open job with the pay and location of their choice.
Stability displays to their nurses the best travel nursing jobs allowing for faster submissions, scheduling of Interviews, and ultimately landing our nurses their preferred assignment.
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.