QUALITY CARE EXCELLENCE/PROGRAM LEADERSHIP/ SERVICE/SAFETY/COMPLIANCE/FAMILY RELATIONS
Consecutive Bonuses of $500 offered after successful completion of six, nine, and twelve months of successful performance!
As a full-time RN Clinical Program Manager at Volunteers of America, prepare for a meaningful and purposeful career! In our ministry of service, you will weave these key aspects throughout an interdisciplinary care approach to delivering excellence and ensuring the safety and well-being of our residents. Here you are empowered to drive the program in Minnesota and Wisconsin, assessing patient’s needs, implementing services, planning, evaluating and adjusting as needed, while providing program and fiscal oversight. Your ability to motivate and supervise a highly competent and compassionate team that is THE DIFFERENCE in assisted living care is central to this important role.
Based at our Lyndale Manor location - a secured access Minneapolis Public Housing Building - you will be recognized and supported for bringing your experiences, best practices and unique talents to a hands-on service delivery model within a program where each resident is treated as a highly valued and unique individual.
Our residents enjoy private one-bedroom appointed units that include a full kitchen, attractive dining room for meals, TV rooms for socializing, on-site beauty/barbershop and the opportunity to commune with nature in our courtyard filled with a rich kaleidoscope of trees and flowers.
We strive to reward our employees with a second-to-none employee experience and ability to do your best work, a total compensation package of health and wealth benefits that considers your needs…and the opportunity to put your footprint on a real legacy of quality service. You WILL matter at Volunteers of America - Minnesota
A Day in the Life:
• Provide direct leadership and supervision of Nurses, Assistant Living Aides and offer daily guidance of the interdisciplinary care team in implementing the strategies of VOA, technology that supports workflow, integrative nursing principals, and training that supports team member success
• Perform nursing duties, including emergency care as needed, that conform to the current standard of care
• Teach and update client plan of care to ensure that client’s needs are met
• Ensure state and federal regulatory compliance to home care and reimbursement issues
• Follow strict HIPAA policies and procedures to ensure resident privacy
• Coach, supervise and re-redirect field professionals as needed, to support an excellent resident experience
• Provide health education, including self-care and wellness practices, to patients and staff
• Maintain current MN registration/certification and CPR/first aid training and meet yearly CEU requirements as needed
• Promote personal safety and a safe environment for participants and co-workers
• May plan and coordinate community programs to promote health
• Attend required meetings, in-services, and conferences
Volunteers of America Minnesota is a nonprofit health and human services organization that annually serves more than 25,000 children, adolescents and their families, older adults, students, persons with disabilities and special needs, and adults completing incarceration. Since 1896, we have helped people gain self-reliance, dignity and hope.
Lyndale Manor is a secured access Minneapolis Public Housing building. We provide direct support services around activities of daily living in a senior apartment complex. Each resident is given a private one-bedroom unit, including heating and cooling, and a full kitchen. There is an attractive dining room for meals, TV rooms for residents, an on-site beauty/barber shop, and a beautiful courtyard with plentiful trees and flowers.
If interested, apply directly at http://www.voamnwi.org
Click Careers – click View Opportunities
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school of nursing
• Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing by the state of Minnesota
• Motivation and ability to drive high standards of excellence
• Desire to provide a strong communication link with resident families
• Ambition to equip employees and residents to reach their full potential
• Ability to gain trust and be a credible leader for assigned team
• Outstanding family relationship management skills
• Minimum of two years of general nursing experience
• Master’s degree preferred
• Geriatric/assisted living nursing experience highly preferred
• Supervisory and leadership experience highly preferred
Minneapolis, Minnesota , 55411
Volunteers of America - Minnesota
Feb 19th, 2018