Director of Nursing (DON) – Skilled Nursing Facility:
• Full-time, permanent position
• The Director of Nursing (DON) is a member of the Leadership Team and reports directly to the Administrator
• The DON will organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of the Nursing Department in accordance with current Federal, State, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations
• The DON assures that quality care is provided within budget on a daily basis and that the nursing department is maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner
• Surrounded by the beautiful Rocky Mountains with plenty of sunshine
• Area perfect for hiking, mountain biking, skiing, river rafting, climbing, fly fishing, camping, wildlife interests, scenic viewing, photography, and more
• Located near several major Mountain/Ski Resorts
• Regional airport in town
• Associate Degree in Nursing from an approved professional nursing school required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred. Additional education in Healthcare Administration also preferred.
• Must have as a minimum, two- (2) year's experience in a hospital, skilled nursing facility, or other comparable position in nursing management.
• Possess, or is eligible for, Colorado RN license
Crested Butte, Colorado
Ironside Human Resources
Feb 27th, 2018