CareerStaff Travel Nursing is looking for highly skilled Pediatric Nurses for travel RN contract opportunities in Phoenix, AZ. Pediatric Registered Nurses provide care for children and adolescents with a wide-range of ailments, from common childhood diseases to life-threatening illnesses. They also draw blood, administer medication and give childhood vaccinations. Pediatric RNs might also assist a pediatrician during a patient examination.
This hospital has provided hope, healing and the best healthcare for children since it was born in 1983, and has grown to become one of the largest children’s hospitals in the country. With a Medical Staff of nearly 1,000 pediatric specialists, this facility provides inpatient, outpatient, trauma and emergency care across more than 70 pediatric subspecialties, the most comprehensive pediatric care available in the state. The Hospital’s six Centers of Excellence have grown in size and expertise to place them on par with some of the most prestigious of their kind in the US. Today, the most visible evidence of growth is a new 11-story tower on the Hospital’s main campus, which offers a comprehensive, family-centered hospital that allows doctors and nurses to deliver expert care and healing to the community’s youngest patients.
Phoenix is the capital of the southwestern U.S. state of Arizona. Known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures, it anchors a sprawling, multicity metropolitan area known as the Valley of the Sun. It's known for high-end spa resorts, Jack Nicklaus–designed golf courses and vibrant nightclubs. Other highlights include the Desert Botanical Garden, displaying cacti and numerous native plants.
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN) Pediatrics:
1. 1-2 Year(s) of current Pediatrics Experience
2. BLS/ACLS/PALS issued through American Heart Association
3. Must be eligible to work in the United States
4. AZ or Compact State RN License
CAREERSTAFF TRAVEL NURSING
1. Immediate openings
2. Professional recruiters working to place you on the best assignments available nationwide
3. Dedicated internal support staff to ensure your needs are quickly met
4. Competitive Compensation Package
5. Paid company housing or generous housing stipend
6. Travel and licensing reimbursements
7. Pets are welcome
8. Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
9. Referral Bonuses