• Assist a kind-hearted, good natured, independent 96-year-old man who lives at home and needs help with shaving, medication management, meals preparation, housecleaning, and running errands.
• Sometimes needs help with mobility support, such as walking, getting in and out of cars, and getting up and down stairs.
• No assistance currently needed for dining, bathing, dressing, and no assistance currently needed for continence care but might be needed in the future
• Responsible for personal care to provide and maintain physical comfort.
• 5 days a week, 30-50 hours, $25 to $40 per hour / $1000 to $1600 per week
• Must have both COVID shots and vaccine passport
• Valid CNA license required
• Experience and passion in working with seniors
• Ability to maintain positive working relationships
See job description.
Mashpee, Massachusetts , 02649
30-50 hours, $25 to $40 per hour / $1000 to $1600 per week