Frontier Management is seeking an outstanding Medication Licensed Nurse to join our Auberge at Lake Zurich community base in Lake Zurich, IL 60047. We are looking for someone to work every other weekend from 3PM - 11:30PM. This could be a great opportunity to earn some extra money!
At Frontier Management, we strive to bring new and innovative programs and services to our residents. We challenge our teams to elevate every aspect of Senior Living and highlight what we call "Frontier Culture." Success in doing so has positively impacted our growth, allowing Frontier to reach new heights. We are proud to be ranked #20 among the nation's Top 50 Largest U.S. Seniors Housing Operators by American Seniors Housing Association.
The Medication Licensed Nurse manages and controls all phases of resident medications, treatment, and care as assigned. Supervises the facility in the absence of the Administrator. Medication Licensed Nurse must understand and implement the corporate mission and administers policies and procedures in such fashion to promote the desired business image of the community to residents, guest, and staff members. Ensures compliance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing the facility. The Medication Licensed Nurse position requires a caring nature and willingness to care for the elderly.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· The Licensed Nurse will delegate the authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out assigned tasks
· Provides status reports to in-coming nursing staff and obtains reports from out-going nursing staff
· Charts and maintains medical charts and/or progress notes all pertinent resident information
· Completes Incident/Accident report for resident and/or personnel as needed
· Maintains accurate, complete and confidential resident medication and care records according to established procedures
· Ensures safe and comfortable accommodations for residents and responds to inquiries for information or assistance in a prompt and courteous manner
· Communicates as needed with doctors, families, and other appropriate parties, concerning resident status, change in status, need for an appointment and other related needs
· Develops and maintains an excellent working relationship with staff, inter-department personnel, as well as with other departments and facilities within the community
· Creates and maintains an excellent atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment
· Passes morning, afternoon, and evening medications staying with each resident until the medication is consumed, and charts appropriately
· Assists in all care of residents as needed
· Receives, records, and/or restocks all medications from the pharmacy.
· Other duties as assigned
· Must have appropriate professional license and license must be in good standing (i.e. RV, LVN, LPN)
· Minimum six months on the job experience as a licensed nurse preferred; experience providing care to seniors preferred
· Proficiency in English preferred
· Receives and maintains CPR certification
· Supervisory/administrative experience preferred
· Must be able to easily lift and carry 50 lbs.
Frontier Management offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a work environment that encourages initiative and fosters respect. To discover more about the Frontier Management team, please visit our site at www.frontiermgmt.com
Job Type: Part-time
Required: Valid LPN/RN license. Ability to work every other weekend.
Preferred: 1+ year of experience working in an assisted living facility.
Lake Zurich, Illinois , 60047
The Auberge at Lake Zurich
Oct 18th, 2020