· Builds rapport with donors to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
· Selection of suitable plasmapheresis donors by performing physical examinations and taking medical histories on all donors through the use of FDA approved Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Manual, current State and Federal guidelines, OSHA, CLIA, CGMP, all internal company procedures and personal education and experience. · Ensures Donor and Staff confidentiality.
· Responsible for donor awareness to potential hazards to include administering donor consent form.
· Provides Donor education regarding general health assessment completed and provides counseling regarding unacceptable test results. Evaluate & manage donor injuries and adverse events.
· Performs evaluations of any history of illness or medications to ensure continued donor suitability.
· Assists in employee training and coaching regarding medical SOPs as necessary. Administer employee Hepatitis Vaccine program.
· Educated and currently certified/licensed in the state of employment and according to state requirements as an Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocation Nurse. –Current CPR certification required.