We are hiring for a qualified civilian Registered Nurse (RN) with primary care experience to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland. Provides comprehensive care for TRICARE Prime enrolled beneficiaries, as well as TRICARE for Life and space available beneficiaries ranging from newborn to geriatric age.
• Status: Full-Time
• Monday-Friday, 8/hr shifts, 40/hours per week
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Registered Nurse (RN) Family Practice must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Successfully graduated from a nationally accredited associate’s degree or baccalaureate degree program in nursing and holds current certification a registered nurse (RN)
• Certification: BLS Certification
• Current, full, active, and unrestricted license in one of the fifty states to practice as a Registered Nurse as required
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license in one of the fifty states to practice as a Registered Nurse as required
• Experience: A minimum of 3 years full-time nursing experience is required; must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the last 3 calendar years in a primary care setting
• Knowledge of a wide range of medical diagnoses, disorders/conditions and disease processes across the lifespan
• Knowledge of preventive health maintenance/schedules, ambulatory care procedures, clinical practice guidelines, clinical support staff protocols (CSSPs), and education/teaching methods related to wellness, disease, and/or disability management
• Knowledge of a variety of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment, the desired effects, side effects, risks/benefits, and complications, in addition to, accurate administration of the pharmacologic agent, including dosage calculations as required
• Ability to recognize emergent, urgent and/or deteriorating signs and symptoms after triaging patients and responds according to approved nursing protocols
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Camp Springs, Maryland , 20762
Competitive Salary with Benefits + 401K
Matrix Providers, Inc.
Sep 23rd, 2020